- What is SafeEntry?
- (Updated Dec 2020) Places where SafeEntry must be deployed
- Why is SafeEntry being expanded to more locations?
- How can a business owner sign up for this service?
- How can entities that do not have a CorpPass account (e.g. VWOs) sign up for SafeEntry?
- Which SafeEntry mode should my business opt for – QR or NRIC?
- Why do we need to use SafeEntry instead of existing vendor management systems?
- I am already using an existing visitor management system. Is it possible to integrate this with SafeEntry?
- What is the cost implication or manpower effort needed to run this service?
- Do I need staff to oversee the use of SafeEntry?
- Where can I download the poster for SafeEntry NRIC and its Travel and Health Declaration for display at my business location?
- Can the individual choose not to disclose all the data required?
- Are there data safeguards in place when using SafeEntry?
- How does SafeEntry with QR work?
- How can businesses register for SafeEntry with QR / amend their venue name / update tenant list?
- Where can I find some useful resources for my business?
- How do I know if the QR code is safe to scan?
- How does SafeEntry with NRIC work?
- How do I start using SafeEntry for my business?
- How can I start scanning visitors at my business with SafeEntry Mobile App?
- What are some best practices when implementing SafeEntry with NRIC?
- What other identity cards can be used aside from NRIC?
- Where can I see a step-by-step guide to setting up SafeEntry NRIC?
- What supporting documents can I provide for SafeEntry NRIC registration?
- Where are the premises where SafeEntry NRIC has been deployed?