To see a daily visitor count, you’ll first need to link up your existing QR codes and NRIC branches. To always get an accurate visitor count, ensure that each of your branches created for SafeEntry has a corresponding QR code.
How do I access visitor counts via SafeEntry NRIC dashboard?
1. Log in to your account
2. You’ll see a notification about getting visitor counts on the dashboard.
3. Click “Set up now” to create a branch and start receiving visitor counts
4. Complete the form with details about this business location.
5. Link the App ID for your new QR code to the branch. (Don’t see the App ID you’re looking for?)
6. Review and update your branch’s name to reflect your shopfront name that the public and your customers are familiar with and can recognise easily (e.g. GovTech Shopping Centre – Pasir Panjang Branch)
7. Review and update your branch’s postal code
8. Review and update your branch’s floor and unit number in this format #XX-XX. If your branch spans multiple unit numbers, separate the unit numbers with a comma (e.g. #XX-XX, XX-XX, XX-XX)
9. Set your preferences for crowd control and data sharing
10. Click “Create branch” to save your changes.
For step-by-step instructions, businesses can also refer to Section 4.2 - See visitor count: Create new branch error under the SafeEntry NRIC User Manual for more details.