If you already have QR code, we recommend that you login to Singpass API portal to locate your QR App ID and venue name.
- Businesses can go to api.singpass.gov.sg, log in with Singpass account to look for SafeEntry QR code's venue.
- Click on SafeEntry tab
- Go to Dashboard and look under "My Apps", click on the AppID to view details
- Look under venue name field to get venue name and AppID to get the full AppID for your business branch.
- Log in to your SafeEntry NRIC account and click on “Modify Branch” on the dashboard
- If you already have a QR code for this branch, please find the corresponding QR App ID in the dropdown to link it to your new NRIC branch.
- You may now click on "Modify Branch" to save your changes to link the correct QR code to your business branch.
For step-by-step instructions, businesses can also refer to Section 4.2 - Create new branch to consolidate check-ins under the SafeEntry NRIC User Manual for more details.