If you already have QR code, we recommend that you login to SafeEntry QR NDI portal to locate your QR App ID and venue name.
- Businesses can go to www.ndi-api.gov.sg, log in with the CorpPass account to look for SafeEntry QR code's venue.
- Click on SafeEntry tab
- Go to Dashboard and look under "My Apps", click on the AppID to view details
- Look under venue name field to get venue name and AppID to get the full AppID for your business branch.
- If your QR code hasn't been used before, you are required to activate it by clicking on download button on the right side to get venue's QR code poster.
- Ensure there is at least one visitor check-in at this location
- You may now refresh your SafeEntry branch creation or branch modification page to find QR APP Id that matches your branch name in the dropdown. Ensure that the correct QR code has been linked.
For step-by-step instructions, businesses can also refer to Section 4.2 - See visitor count: Create new branch error under the SafeEntry NRIC User Manual for more details.