If you don't already have QR code, we recommend that you create one that is specific for the branch that you have created at SafeEntry NRIC portal.
- Businesses can go to www.ndi-api.gov.sg, log in with the CorpPass account to look for SafeEntry QR code's venue.
- Click on Apply for SafeEntry tab
- Read the Instructions, and select Premise type
- For Premises with Address, fill up this form and submit
- Confirm creation of SafeEntry
- You are required to activate your newly created QR code by clicking on download button on the right side to get venue's QR code poster.
- Ensure there is at least one visitor check-in at this location
- You may now refresh your SafeEntry branch creation or branch modification page to find QR APP Id that matches your branch name in the dropdown. Ensure that the correct QR code has been linked.
- For step-by-step instructions on how you can activate your SafeEntry QR code, refer to this FAQ article for more details
For step-by-step instructions, businesses can also refer to Section 4.1 - See visitor count: Update branch error under this user manual https://go.gov.sg/safeentry-nric-userguide for more details.