Update: Starting on 26 April 2022, most venues no longer require check-ins. Only larger events with more than 500 participants at any one time, and certain nightlife establishments, require the public to check in with their TraceTogether App or Token for VDS checks. For more details, see this press release.
TT-only SE is a form of SafeEntry check-in mode. From 17 May 2021, all individuals entering a venue where SafeEntry is mandatory will need to use either their TT App or TT Token to check-in.
Download the TraceTogether App here!
At TraceTogether-only SafeEntry venues, you’ll need to present your TraceTogether App or Token, and use it to do SafeEntry check in. This ensures that all visitors have TraceTogether activated, to better protect you in higher-risk places. You’ll only need either the App or Token; you don’t need both :)
Using the TraceTogether App*:
- Download it from https://tracetogether.gov.sg.
- Register with your identification details (because this allows MOH to accurately contact you if you had exposure to COVID-19).
- Select the SafeEntry check in feature on the App’s home screen. Scan the SafeEntry QR code.
- Show your SafeEntry check-in pass with the TraceTogether logo, to enter the venue.
*If your TraceTogether App doesn’t have the SafeEntry check in feature — please upgrade your app to the latest version and follow the instructions shown.
Using the TraceTogether Token:
- Collect a TraceTogether Token at a designated community centre (go to https://token.gowhere.gov.sg for collection details).
- Bring your Token with you when you go out.
- Show the QR code printed on your Token, for it to be scanned for SafeEntry check in.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +65 6973 6511 during operating hours (weekdays 9am - 6pm, excludes Public Holidays).
For business owners with questions related to SafeEntry system setup, please email email@example.com.
Wonder why we need both TraceTogether and SafeEntry for effective contact tracing? 🤔 See here!