Using the TraceTogether App*:
- Download it from https://tracetogether.gov.sg.
- Register with your identification details (because this allows MOH to accurately contact you if you had exposure to COVID-19).
- Select the SafeEntry check in feature on the App’s home screen. Scan the SafeEntry QR code.
- Show your SafeEntry check-in pass with the TraceTogether logo, to enter the venue.
*If your TraceTogether App doesn’t have the SafeEntry check in feature — please reinstall the app and register with your NRIC/FIN number. Alternatively, you can show the venue personnel that you have your TraceTogether App activated and provide your passport number for SafeEntry check in. We’re sorry for the inconvenience, and are working to improve the process 💪🏽
Using the TraceTogether Token:
- Collect a TraceTogether Token at a designated community centre (go to https://token.gowhere.gov.sg for collection details).
- Bring your Token with you when you go out.
- Show the QR code printed on your Token, for it to be scanned for SafeEntry check in.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +65 6973 6511 during operating hours (weekdays 9am - 6pm, excludes Public Holidays).
For business owners with questions related to SafeEntry system setup, please email email@example.com.
Wonder why we need both TraceTogether and SafeEntry for effective contact tracing? 🤔 See here!