A) If your business venue is already scanning visitors’ photo IDs for SafeEntry
- If you are currently scanning photo IDs with a smartphone, the SafeEntry Business mobile application and web application have already been enhanced to let you scan Tokens with your smartphone. You can scan Tokens by positioning the viewfinder above the QR code on the Token.
- If you are currently scanning photo IDs with a scanner connected to a laptop, you can already scan the QR code on Tokens if your scanner is 2D (barcode and QR compatible). However, if you are using a 1D scanner (barcode only), you need to either change to a 2D scanner, or switch to a smartphone.
B) If your business is currently using only SafeEntry QR for check-ins
- Quick Start Guide (English)
- Quick Start Guide (Chinese)
- Quick Start Guide (Malay)
- Quick Start Guide (Tamil)
Click here to see a more detailed guide (in English)
C) If your business is new to SafeEntry
|Click here to download PDF|